This is us
wortundtat is a promise to the poorest of the poor – currently over 250,000 in five countries. We help
- - with partners that are native to these countries,
- - with deeds that alleviate poverty,
- - with promises of the Bible, which may give people hope beyond today.
- - creates self-help facilities.
- - is happy about quick successes and has – if required – a lot of stamina.
- - helps, where other help is hardly provided.
THE LATEST FIGURE
Many examples from our projects demonstrate both in writing and by showing pictures where commitment is absolutely essential. Our column “The latest figure” shows that many of the fates do not just describe individual cases.
Minus 2 degrees Celsius was the temperature on Lesvos, Greece and thereby the lowest value measured at the beginning of the year. In order to protect the refugees, most of whom were living in simple tents, at least a little bit against the freezing temperatures, an unusual solution was found with the help of wortundtat.
Sponsorships for school classes
We are always looking for sponsors/godparents for our school at the stone quarry in Indian Yeleswaram. See how you can help by donating 24 Euro per month.
School fees in Tanzania
For young people in South Tanzania, education can open the door to a new life. 17 Euro per month are enough.
2.50 a month for milk
2.50 Euro a month is enough to ensure that children can grow healthily during the first years of their life – by drinking a glass of milk every day.