Fruit of labour
Your help gets to where it's needed
On the following pages, we would like to give you some examples as to how the help of wortundtat, which among others has been made possible by donations from many wortundtat friends in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, gets to its destination. Why not drop in occasionally – we will add to these success stories in irregular intervals.
- Korivi Pushpa Latha: The death of her father opened new opportunities
- Siva Rama Krishna: From welfare case to research assistant
- Baby: Education and job were not planned for the young woman - today she is able to support her family
- Chakri Perabattula: “wortundtat was the jackpot of my life”
- Nookaraju Muralasetti: "This school is a place where one learns everything one needs to make a success of life."
- Thirupathi Rao experienced the time at our school as if he had been part of a large family.
- Nageswara Rao: in spite of his difficult start in life, the blind young man is now able to support himself.
- Manthi Naidu: at the admission test with 500,000 participants he was one of the best of the country.
- Priyardashini Pallekonda: The young woman is a bank clerk who supports her family and writes her dissertation.
- Shankar Rao: He made it from railway child to electronic engineering student.
Additional movies from wortundtat can be found on our YouTube-Channel.